The Art of Web Design: Creating Unique and Engaging Online Experiences
|Posted by Torus Infotech Date 14-02-2023|
Here are some key elements that can help you create a unique and engaging website:
1.User Experience (UX) Design: UX design focuses on enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the website. The goal of UX design is to create a seamless and intuitive experience for users to navigate and engage with your website.
2.Visual Design: The visual design of your website is what catches the user's attention and draws them in. This includes color schemes, typography, layout, and other design elements that create a visually appealing and cohesive website.
3.Responsive Design: With more and more people accessing the internet through mobile devices, it's important to design your website to be responsive to different screen sizes. This ensures that your website looks great and functions well on any device.
4.Content Strategy: Content is what keeps users engaged and coming back to your website. A well-planned content strategy includes creating quality content that is relevant and valuable to your target audience.
|Comment View All Comment (+0) (+20) (+22)|
Latest Trends for Software Development
|Posted by Torus Infotech Date 21-01-2018|
Software development today's trends which help you to know more about the latest trends-
1. Mobile apps :- Most the consumers prefer native mobile apps development to mobile websites and they want their knowledge to move with them through their devices. Consequently, having a receptive website will not be enough and companies will continue to transfer their business activities to native mobile apps.
2. Agile practices :- Agile has come of age and now takes even stronger positions than before. Entrepreneurs like it due to the fact that agile methodology allows them to get running apps faster, start generating revenue sooner, and make further improvements when needed. Many software developers also like it as agile facilitates communication between development camp and management and helps to increase an efficiency of the development process.
3. Increased demand for security :- Due to the growing amount of personal data and open APIs, users' sensitive information becomes prone to such cyber crimes as the breach of mobile customer bills systems, hacktivism, cracking of cloud storage, Iot takeover, and ransom-ware. This will require security measures to expand both in scope and superiority.
Cloud technology is gaining popularity. Users use more and more devices, they want to access their data from more than one gadgets, and this is where cloud technology comes in versatile. Besides, electronics manufacturers around the globe are investing heavily in cloud computing and cloud security. Gartner predicts that by 2018 30% of service-centric companies will move the majority of their ERP applications to the cloud.
|Comment View All Comment (+19) (+654) (+582)|
10 Important principles and elements for website design
|Posted by Torus Infotech Date 29/09/2017|
1. Colour :- Color creates specific moods, atmospheres, channels of emotions and each shadow has certain specific connotations associated with it. Color can make or break your web design. The color is not a principle simply limited to the elements of the mark, although the color extends everything, even in photographs. The filters and image adjusters gave us the unlimited ability to adjust the color and tone of our photographs.
2. Scale : The scale is a big part of the web design, sometimes literally. In a very basic definition, the scale is the deliberate size of the individual elements. The scale can help us understand designs and images. In this way, the scale helps us to understand things. But, the scale should not always be based on realism.
3. Line :- Lines can also channel some ideas. Straight lines can evoke order and cleanliness, wavy lines can create movements and zigzag lines can involve tension or excitement. Let's look at an example of leader lines in web design. This web page has a cool diagonal grid with very strong lines of action that take you from one section to another, in a quick zigzag way.
4. Transparency :- Transparency is also a great technique for generating a sense of movement in static images.
5. Texture :- Clean, clear and elegant graphic designs can be wonderful, but sometimes roughing it out with some texture can be even better. The texture can add touch, depth and can add quite interesting effects to your design. Do you see how many textures can create a muddy effect? The more textures you apply, the more difficult type and other elements are to see without scrambling effect around each letter.
6. Composition :- The composition is a good point to finish, because it is the meeting of all the other principles that we have discussed. "Composition" refers to the general arrangement of the elements in your design, which seems a bit annoying when you explain it this way, I know, but it is actually one of the funniest design elements. This is where you can play, experiment and make a good design.
7. Depth :- Depth is an important and exciting principle in the world of design. Even with the most flattering media, you can create a sense of depth and an illusion that your design develops beyond the second dimension.
8. contrast :- Contrast is often the key magic ingredient to create your 'pop' designs, which is a demand for many design clients. The contrast also has a great effect on readability and readability, this is an excellent reason why you see novels and many other publications printed in black on white background. Imagine if they printed using light gray on white background. The contrast would be very low and the type hard to read. So, if you use the type, make sure to increase this contrast.
9. Rules :-This is a sure point to spark a lot of debate and to divide all the designers of the room - half proclaiming that there are no rules in design, the other protest, there are many. And technically, both are right.
10. Direction :- An important aspect of many models is how the eye moves on the page, and the direction it takes - this is sometimes referred to as "flow". How does your eye move on the page? Do your readers know exactly where to look next? Does the direction of your eye take logic? However, instead of designing 100% of these models, try to adapt the flow and direction of your designs on a case by case basis. Simplykeep in mind that the attention gravitates to the top left of a page and that winds down from there.
|Comment View All Comment (+0) (+659) (+561)|
Top 5 Development Tools for Mobile Applications
|Posted by Torus Infotech Date 07/09/2017|
It is really an undeniable matter of fact that today is mobile application development field is developing at a rapid pace. Along with it, varieties of application development tools are growing. Mobile Application developers always look for such tools that would make them to devise feature-rich application in the utmost efficient way. Here is set of some robust and highly functional mobile application development tools that are ruling the industry.
1. Xamarin :- It is becoming immensely popular in the recent aiming mobile apps development industry. Any kind of platform (Android, iOS, Windows ) by using Xamarin, programmers can effortlessly devise mobile applications on any platform simply using simple shared C# code-base. Here are some features Xamarin popular among the developers.
2. PhoneGap :- One more Popular tool that is trending in the market is PhoneGap. A part from regular mobile app development platforms (Android, iOS, Windows) using PhoneGap, you would be able to devise applications for Palm platform and Symbian as well. Here are some features and functionalities for which the majority of the developers are preferring to use PhoneGap as their application development tool.
3. Appcelerator :- In the present tech-savvy business market, because of its plenty of convenient features, popularity of Appcelerator is accelerating in the market. Go through the below-mentioned features to understand the business-driven benefits of using Appcelerator.
4. Sencha :- Typically the newly released version of Sencha is Ext. JS. This version is thriving in the market as creating applications in HTML5 is incredibly simple for the developers using this mobile app development tool. More interestingly, you can steer clear of the hassle of devising cross-platform application development using the latest version of Sencha.
5. iFactr :- this tool is so easy-to-use and so effective and smooth that the app developers can start their respective development process just after two to three training days. If you want a quick feedback, you can put your trust on this mobile application development tool as it would cater you to come up with a feature-rich prototype within a very short span of time. The more alluring fact about iFactr is that it uses Xamarin to develop Android and iOS applications.
|Comment View All Comment (+0) (+617) (+580)|
Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 is not registered on local machine
|Posted by Torus Infotech Date 11/06/2017|
I trying to connect to an Access database in visual studio 2012 x64bit but keep getting this error?
“Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 is not registered on local machine”
try the following method for solve the above issue:
i. download and install this: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/confirmation.aspx?id=23734
ii. in VS click add data source, follow the wizard and enjoy!!!
|Comment View All Comment (+0) (+641) (+536)|
Top 5 reasons why most mobile apps fail !
|Posted by Torus Infotech Date 07/06/2017|
After hearing the stories of so many android app developers we find the top five reasons why most mobile apps fail as a business.
Problem 1: making a complicated mobile app
|Comment View All Comment (+0) (+591) (+610)|
Number of Websites on the Internet
|Posted by Torus Infotech Date 08/01/2014|
|We have recently exceeded 1 billion websites (watch the total increase), a milestone which, according to our estimates, has been reached in September of 2014. Given the monthly fluctuations in the count of inactive websites, the 1 billion mark will need to be confirmed in the months ahead. From 1 website in 1991 to 1 billion in 2014|
References by www.internetlivestats.com
|Comment View All Comment (+11) (+678) (+587)|